Coronavirus: Covid 19 Updates
Personal Learning Plans
Each pupil will have had personal learning targets sent home so that they can be worked on. If you need any ideas or help with this, please contact your child’s class teacher via email or Class Dojo, who will respond if they are able to.
We know that many of our pupils and their families will find this time challenging. It is important for everyone to look after their mental health and wellbeing.
Please find below some links and resources that you might find interesting or helpful during this time.
- The no-panic guide ebook: Coronavirus eBook
- Coronavirus and anxiety: Wellbeing, the virus and how not to panic!
- A good article on how to protect your mental health during quarantine or self-isolation: Coronavirus – mental-health and self-isolation
- The NHS have a large range of apps designed to support mental health – many of them are free: www.nhs.uk
- Coronavirus: How to protect your mental health: www.bbc.co.uk