Our curriculum is very active and often outdoors, we therefore have taken a ‘sports kit’ approach to our uniform. This direction for our uniform is the most inclusive option for our pupils and will allow them full access to the curriculum.
We are aware that some children’s additional needs may create barriers to wearing uniforms. Whilst we want to encourage all pupils to wear uniform, we are happy to discuss individual needs with families; please speak to your child’s class teacher.
- Pupils are expected to wear school uniform every day unless for exceptional circumstances such as non-school uniform days.
- If you are mixing and matching branded uniform with alternative suppliers, navy blue polo tops and jumpers are acceptable.
- If you are mixing and matching branded uniform with alternative suppliers, blue or black shorts, leggings and tracksuit bottoms are acceptable.
- Smart school trousers in a black or grey colour are acceptable, however our sports style uniform is heavily encouraged.
- Black or white sports shoes or appropriate school shoes are acceptable.
Our uniform is supplied by Total Clothing.
The link to the online shop is here
Please see below a table of alternative local suppliers who provide similar style/colours to the Ivel Valley uniform. These garments can be mixed and matched with the official school uniform to the parents desire.
If you have any questions regarding the uniform, please contact the school office.