Key stage 4 & 5
Individual work packs have been sent home tailored to the specific needs of the students.
In our efforts to continue supporting the education of those remaining at home, we have put together a list of websites that may be used to support pupils at home. This includes online learning resources and access to support material that may be useful for some pupils:
- Resources aimed at improving Literacy and Numeracy skills with excellent videos: www.bbc.co.uk/teach/skillswise
- Very useful website for Functional Skills which enables you to sort by level: www.skillsworkshop.org
- A range of online games and activities linked to maths: www.coolmaths.com
- An American website that has a lot of useful links – social stories, activity ideas, symbols to download, etc. As well as some articles on special needs: www.oneplaceforspecialneeds.com
- Discover projects, activities and challenges to engage young people of all ages with the world and wonder of STEM subjects and careers: www.stem.org.uk
- Online learning resource: BBC Bitesize – www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize
- Free Speech and Language and Communication resources: www.chatterpack.net
- Parents’ Toolkit: SEND – www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/
Please be assured that we continue to intend to stay open until we are either directed to close by the government, or if we do not have safe staffing levels.