Vision & Values
Our vision is for Ivel Valley School to be a recognised Centre of Excellence.
We will be leading practitioners in the special education of children and young people between the ages of 2 and 25. We will be the school of choice for pupils, parents and staff.
We aim to:
- secure ambitious outcomes for learners from 2 to 25.
- develop, recruit and retain a highly skilled and motivated staff.
- be a happy, friendly and safe environment, where people have fun!
- champion inclusion in the community.
- pioneer innovation in special education.
- work more closely with other schools in the region.
- share expertise with others through outreach, training and collaboration.
- work in partnership with other agencies to enhance outcomes for learners.
- provide a caring, nurturing and supportive environment where individuality is valued.
- make best use of resources.