What we Offer
We pride ourselves on supporting and developing our highly skilled staff team.
As a member of staff at Ivel Valley School you can expect:
- Focus on your well-being. Every member of our team has a personal target that is designed to support work-life balance.
- Fully subsidised well-being events including the Christmas party, staff family fun day and end of year ‘do’.
- A warm, friendly and positive environment, working with fantastic children and young people.
- An annual performance-based appraisal.
- Career advice and planning. We offer career development opportunities, including coaching and mentoring for those who request it.
- A training plan with regular training opportunities throughout the year.
- Free car parking.
- Free tea and coffee.
- Two free Ivel Valley t-shirts.
- The opportunity to work with a staff team who are dedicated to the children and young people at Ivel Valley.
We are committed to ensuring work-life balance. Each year we hold well-being events for staff to say ‘well done and thank you’.
We have a Welfare Improvement Team – a group of staff volunteers who have a delegated budget to support wellbeing. The group provides everything from the staff Christmas party to Easter eggs!
If this is a team that you would like to be part of, please see our vacancies page or get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you!