The PE and Sport Premium must be used to fund additional and sustainable improvements to the provision of PE and sport, for the benefit of primary-aged pupils, in the 2022 to 2023 academic year, to encourage the development of healthy, active lifestyles.
This funding – provided jointly by the Departments for Education, Health and Culture, Media and Sport – will be allocated to primary schools. This funding is ring-fenced and therefore can only be spent on provision of PE and sport in schools.
Further information can be found here.
- Impact-of-the-Primary-PE-and-Sport-Premium-2021-2022 IV
- Sports Premium Impact Review and Action Plan 2021-2022
- Sports Premium Impact Review and Action Plan 2020
- Sport Premium Action Plan 2019-2020
- Sport Premium Grant Review 2018-2019
- Sport Premium Grant Review 2017-2018
- Sports Premium Grant Review 2016-2017
- Sports Premium Grant Review 2015-2016
- Sports Premium Action Plan 2014-2015